Metal Drill Bit Candle - Grey (4 pcs)Sign in to see prices
The Metal Drill Bit Candle has the most traditional and iconic shape. Its unmistakable twisting channels seem to say “put me to work”. And they will work fabulously both for décor and a dinner candle. Made from a blend of Soy and Beeswax. Fits in a standard 7/8" (22mm) candle holder.
Colors: Grey, White, and Light Blue
Candle holder not included.
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 12 7/8" (32.7cm) x 7/8" (2.2cm)
- Weight: 2.72oz (77g)
- Burning time: Approximately 6-7 hours
- Fits in a standard 7/8" (22mm) candle holder
- Materials: Soy and Beeswax
- Scent: This candle is unscented
- Packaging: Beautifully designed recyclable & biodegradable gift box
- Made in China
- Designed by Lily Lanfermeijer & Joseph Hughes
About the designers
Joseph Hughes (1986 UK) is an English visual artist and autonomous designer living in Amsterdam. He combines ready-mades, sculpture, assemblage, conceptualism, design and video to communicate his thoughts to a broader public. His work demonstrates a child-like playfulness that is simultaneously novel yet apparently obvious.
Thinking about the representation of space within a sculptural context Lily Lanfermeijer (1990 NL) often works with materials and techniques that are fairly robust themselves (wood, glass, plaster and metal shaped by hand, machine or mould) and she likes to lighten their severity by introducing other shapes that evoke a different kind of recognition.